Monday August 5, 2013

I have had an interesting day. I sorted all the strips I had cut yesterday into groups of three. I’ve decided to try something different with the nine-patch squares, so that each of the nine squares is from a different fabric. Josie picked thirteen different fabrics and I think this will allow me to use more of them easily. I made up three of the new nine-patch squares today just to see how they would look and once I decided that I liked them, I sorted all the rest of the strips into groups of three, and I have about half of the ones for the nine-patch squares sewn into strips. After that, I read a book and then wrote its review.

picking strips
piecing them
cutting them apart
resewing them
a square emerges

IMG_3717

2 thoughts on “Monday August 5, 2013

Comments are closed.