Saturday June 14, 2014

I finally had a quiet day with no outside commitments so I began going over my edited manuscript.  I am very pleased with my progress so far.  I am now 1/4 of the way through it and I’ve added some things per the suggestions of my editor and I think they are making the story stronger.  I hope to keep going so that I get through all my edits this week.  If that plan holds, then I will tackle a new novel in the July session of Camp NaNoWriMo!  Once I’d done all the editing for the day, I switched to working on my puzzle.  Then late in the day Dr. Nell called with the preliminary report on Chauncey and she decided to start him on an antibiotic right away and not wait for the culture and sensitivity results which we won’t have until next week. 

editing
my novel
the vet calls
with lab results
a cloudy day