Thursday September 11, 2014

Today has been the most productive day of my tutoring week.  I did have one student cancel because he was sick, but I tutored three students, the most so far.  I suspect the schedule will begin to settle down.  I also finished all the nine-patch squares for the two quilts I’m making and cut the flannel for the backs.  I’m hoping to make the tops this weekend.  I still have the 3-rail squares to sew, but they go quickly.  Then I’ll lay the squares out and finally sew them all together.  I have the border fabric cut already, so I’m moving along nicely.

piecing
quilt squares
in between
tutoring
three students